[AccessD] OT question: Outlook

Christian, Lorraine LChristian at MassMutual.com
Tue Feb 18 06:09:00 CST 2003

Arthur
I think you are lookng for View/Preview Pane, I hope.

Lorraine

-----Original Message-----
From: Arthur Fuller [mailto:artful at rogers.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 6:54 AM
To: AccessD
Subject: [AccessD] OT question: Outlook

Outlook abended yesterday and today the default window is no longer split
horizontally, with the body of the selected message visible in the lower
half of the window. I can't locate the setting that controls this. Now I
have to double-click a message to read it.

Anyone know how to restore this to its original state?

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.