[AccessD] A2K - Preventing the tab getting the focus

Tue Feb 18 09:22:00 CST 2003

You'd think you could just set the tab control's Tab Stop property to "No",
but when you do so you also disable cyclic tabbing all together. The
workaround...

In the last control's LostFocus event...

	FirstControl.SetFocus

No dummy control needed, not quite so kludgy.

Lambert