[AccessD] OT question: Outlook

John Bartow jbartow at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 18 09:44:14 CST 2003

I use the preview pane in my office and will continue to do so because I am
protected as much as possible. Except in the 1% case of the virus showing up
before the AV signature is updated I am safe.

Andy spoke of this with firsthand experience and that can lead to the
preview being disable by policy. Paranoia is often the result of first hand
experience and I won't ridicule anyone that doesn't use it. It's a pain
recovering from one of those getting into your network. I've had to fix
other business's because of it. It's not only inconvenient, it's expensive!

JB