[AccessD] Access2000 - DoCmd.TransferDatabase

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Wed Feb 19 03:45:01 CST 2003

<<<
> I'm trying to determine how to let Access know the MDB
> to use for the other side of the operation.

Dave,

You've to use your "D" as a library database setting ref to it from "C" or
if your "D" is a FE database then you've to use Automation, i.e. start
another instance of MS Access from within Access, open "C" in it and use
TransferDatabase in it:

set app = CreateObject("Access.Application")
app.opencurrendatabase ("c",...

app.docmdtransferdatabase ...

HTH,
Shamil