[AccessD] OT: Selling an Access Application

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Feb 19 18:02:07 CST 2003

You might want to offer them a means for sending you a diagnostic file
containing a dump of information about the system and the application.
We have that mechanism built into our apps for use through email with,
but you could allow them to upload as well.  How are you handling
documentation and help files?  Are you going to post updated files on
your site?  Are you offering the documentation as downloadable PDF?

Charlotte Foust