[AccessD] New look for Colby Consulting

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 20 05:26:33 CST 2003

On 19 Feb 2003 at 13:00, Brett Barabash wrote:

> You could probably shrink the left frame a bit, since the buttons are
> smaller than before.  This would give more navigation room on the
> right.  A nice touch for those with lower resolution screens!

Nope. He can't. In NS 6.2 and NS 4.7 there is a scroll bar in the
nav frame and if the nav frame is shrunk anymore, there would not
be enough room for the scroll bar and the buttons.

I also get a horizontal scroll bar in the nav frame in IE6 SP1 if the
IE window is not maximized. So if anything it needs to be nudged a
bit wider, maybe 10 px.

One other thing John. In NS 6.2, there are some pretty funky things
happening with the navigation buttons. The second from the bottom
(C2dbBEBuild) overlaps the majority of the bottom
one(C2DbsysVars)

I'll send a screen shot off-line, so you can see what I mean.

> Overall, looks good, loads fast, no broken links, got a great beat and
> I can dance to it...

Other than that, I'll agree with the rest of the comments

Other browsers tested in and look fine.

Mozilla 1.2.1
K-Melon 0.7 (Mozilla based)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.