[AccessD] My web site in 800x600.

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 20 05:38:01 CST 2003

On 19 Feb 2003 at 23:57, John W. Colby wrote:

> Is it just me, or does this kind of thing really suck.  Is there any
> way to force the button sizes to shrink when displayed on 800 x 600?
> I really hate to do my development for that resolution, but it is the
> most common still. Of course AFAIAC, anyone using 640 x 480 can just
> browse elsewhere.  8-(

In DW you can set the Developemnt window to simulate and
800X600 window. That way you can still stay with 1024x768, but
make sure it looks good at 800x600

I usually only go as low as 800X600 as well. I don't worry about
640x480 either. I may shrink my window way down just to see what
happens.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
I've learned....
That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround
myself with people smarter than I am.