[AccessD] Rownumbers

Marcel Vreuls info at oop.nl
Thu Feb 20 08:46:00 CST 2003

Gustav,

Okay, this is as far as I am. This is the query. I have added a fixed
ordernumber 9798 for testing.

SELECT orderregel.or_nummer, (select count(*) FROM orderregel AS tmpTabel
WHERE tmpTabel.or_od_nummer = orderregel.or_od_nummer) AS Expr2
FROM orderregel
WHERE (((orderregel.or_od_nummer)=9798));

The result is:
Regelnummer	Expr2
19204	10
19205	10
19206	10
19207	10
19208	10
19209	10
19210	10
19211	10
19212	10
19213	10

I expected instead of al the ten's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6 ,7 ,8 and so one
I also left the fixed ordernumber but the result is the same as the query
does a count(*) I GUESS???

Thx. marcel