[AccessD] Blank Lines On Report

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Thu Feb 20 10:17:00 CST 2003

Rocky, if the report's a set format, the Page Break control is the easiest way. Just position it where you want it. If the format varies, that's a different story. :)

Susan H.

  Dear List:

  I need to put some blank lines at the end of a report to fill up the page.  The report is a list of patients for a doctor on rounds with a couple of other fields to fill in.  The fields have solid, visible borders and make a lovely grid.  I can get the number of records in the report so I know how many additional lines I need to fill out the page.

  Is there an easy way to do this?

  TIA

  Rocky Smolin
  Beach Access Software