[AccessD] Blank Lines On Report

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 20 12:20:00 CST 2003

Rocky,

  There is another method space down the page.  See method #3 in

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;208979

  Everyone always forgets about the MoveLayout, NextRecord, PrintSection
Properties.  Too bad as you can do some very fancy things with them.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443