[AccessD] Unifying Data

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Feb 20 15:15:01 CST 2003

Really? If I read you correctly, this logically leads to one database per
entity. Customers over there, employees over there, products over there.
Not to say that you're wrong, it simply never occurred to me. I've always
gone in the opposite direction, toward one database that encompasses one
instance of customer, one of product, one of employee &c., using DTS or some
such tool to inhale the data.
?