Netscape with IE - was RE: [AccessD] New look for Colby Consu lting

Susan Jones susanj at sgmeet.com
Thu Feb 20 17:23:00 CST 2003

I'm probably late in getting this out, but we also use an Opera browser at
home.  It's free to use, but there's some ads in the upper right-hand
corner you can get rid of if you purchase it.  We've been using it for
months and it doesn't bother us enough to get the "real" version yet.  Of
course, I still use IE for the most part, but I know my husband prefers Opera.

http://www.opera.com/

Susan