Button funkiness - was RE: [AccessD] New look for Colby Consu lting

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Thu Feb 20 17:35:00 CST 2003

I think a big reason for the IE usage is that even though there are tons of
platforms using various web servers, there is still a high percentage of
'users' that are using a Windows machine, thus they default to IE.

Personally, I have a pretty recent NS version installed, but it's on my test
machine, on it's Windows 98 OS, so I only have there for random testing.

Drew