[AccessD] Outlook Replies strip off attachments

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 04:23:01 CST 2003

Just read this thread, and all the comments on Outlook. Just want to add
another side to the story. I use Outlook, home and work, and do not get
JC's problem. I'm sorry that's not much help JC, but I just wanted to
counter the view that you have to get rid of Outlook to solve this.

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk