[AccessD] .NET

Brett Barabash BBarabash at TappeConstruction.com
Mon Feb 24 10:27:00 CST 2003

To add to that, OpenOffice has a tool similar to Access (uh yeah, whatever),
that gives a GUI to MySQL.  I read a lengthy article about the extremely
complicated setup involved, but give it a few versions, and who knows...