[AccessD] OT: Microsoft CRM

Porter, Mark MPorter at acsalaska.com
Tue Feb 25 16:02:00 CST 2003

It may replace your software but that doesn't mean it has to replace you.

I have no experience with this package but I do have experience with others
like it.  I'll bet it will need a ton of configuration and ongoing care and
feeding - not to mention the converson of data, CSR training, etc.  Since
you have a good relationship with this client it may be possible to contract
these pieces for yourself - they know you and trust you.

Mark Porter