[AccessD] BE changes in a runtime install.

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Wed Feb 26 13:23:00 CST 2003

Mark,

If you are just changing the tables in the BE, then it should work.

And to save you the work of writing that small app to make the changes, Andy, Reuben, Lembit and I wrote the Back End Upgrader.

You can get it from DBA's site, http://www.databaseadvisors.com/downloads/index.htm

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com 26-Feb-03 11:23:08 AM >>>
Hi all,

   I have an A2K app distributed as a runtime that I need to make some BE
changes on.  If I create a small app to make these changes through DAO code,
will it be able to make table design changes on a runtime installed app?

Thanks,

Mark Whittinghill
Symphony Information Services
Minneapolis, Minnesota