[AccessD] URGENT: Report Sum of the group shifted for one record

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 27 08:35:00 CST 2003

MessageArthur is right.  This can be done with a 2-pass report.  Simply
reference the Pages property anywhere on the report.  In the first pass you
store the totals, then in the 2nd place them anywhere you need to in the
report.

 A sample of this is in the SOLUTIONS.MDB.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443