[AccessD] printing properties

Susan Harkins harkins at iglou.com
Thu Feb 27 20:00:00 CST 2003

No, the object browser is too limited -- I'd like to actually print out the
properties in the Immediate window so I could quickly cut and paste -- you
don't know how often I have to hand type lists or properties, etc. and
something like this would really speed things up for me.

Besides, I'm rather object browser challenged -- I never have found the
thing terribly helpful except for identifying a class.

Susan H.