[AccessD] Operation must use an updateable query

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Feb 28 07:56:00 CST 2003

Can a claim have two Open events? If so, then multiple rows are being
returned from the query, which will pose a problem. If so, try changing the
query to count the Open events for each claim. That way you'll end up with
only one row per claim. With that list, you should be able to update each
claim. If it still fails, you could always use that first query in the IN()
clause of your update query (but obviously this will be slower).
HTH,
Arthur