[AccessD] Withevents Demos

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Feb 28 10:54:00 CST 2003

I have created a new web page on my site for withevents demos.  I have put
up a handful of demos I have written at various times.  the demos are
barebones, i.e. just the database with whatever needed to run the demo.
There is no lecture, papers or anything else.  I have tried to keep the
demos simple and documented inside the demos in comments in code.  If
anybody wants to send me new demos, documents or FAQs they have written etc.
I will try to put together a page to provide Withevent and Raisevent
information, complete with credits.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Is email taking over your day?  Manage your time with eMailBoss.
Try it free!  http://www.eMailBoss.com