[AccessD] Message not deliverable

Administrator administrator at it.glasgow.gov.uk
Tue Jan 28 17:32:47 CST 2003

Dear group,

my app is beeing developed on a German version of MS Access.
I am using a lot of controls on my forms that use event procedures. If I
want to trigger an event procedure I put the text '[Ereignisprozedur]' in
the corresponding event entry of the property window. That works fine until
my app is used on a different machine that has an English version of A2K.

In most of the controls, the text '[Ereignisprozedur]' is replaced
automatically by '[Event procedure]'. But sometimes on some controls the
text is not replaced and is causing the following runtime error: "Myapp
can't find the macro 'Ereignisprozedur'". The problem can be fixed by
putting [Event Procedure] into the event-property of the control. The
problem occurs on 1 or 2 controls only.

Before I distribute my app to the client, I always compile / compress /
repair the database file.

What could be causing this problem?

Michael