[AccessD] SQL WOrm

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Jan 28 18:01:04 CST 2003

there are a number of free firewalls out there, I used to swear by tiny's
personal firewall, it seems many people like ZonAlarm but I've had much
better success and flexability with Sygate's personal firewall... if you
upgrade (only 29.99 IIRC) they give you a whole arsenal worth of tools but
they are not really needed in the sense that you can do block and allow
anything you want.
-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com