[AccessD] Message not deliverable

Administrator administrator at it.glasgow.gov.uk
Wed Jan 29 02:46:00 CST 2003

There is a Swedish program called Crash-me that compares databases among
other things it will produce a table of datatypes and function
comparisions. Do a google web search for various tables
Here is a japanese one unfortunately true false is a DBCS character
http://www.mysql.jp/mysql/Contrib/crash-me-all.txt

Covers Access SQL MySQL Informix Adbase Oracle and SyBase