[AccessD] Message not deliverable

Administrator administrator at it.glasgow.gov.uk
Wed Jan 29 02:52:59 CST 2003

Just for info

You cannot AFAIK patch the evual of SQL Server 2000. BEfore you can patch the
worm you have to have SP2 installed for SQL Server. SP3 also has a patch for
the worm.

So if your infected I would suggest using a firewall to block the port used by
the worm or stop SQL Server accessing the internet. Anyone any better ideas or
know any more. I have two evual versions plus one full version running. The
full version is fixed but the other machines are now turned of.

If you dont do this there will be no end to this worm. Sometimes MS are a
real PITA.

Martin