[AccessD] Message not deliverable

Administrator administrator at it.glasgow.gov.uk
Wed Jan 29 02:59:01 CST 2003

Hi Myke:

In your situation, I might consider creating a couple/few of separate
databases, from the BEs, a Design Master and a couple of Replicants. Then
set up the code so the databases will either automatically of manually
synchronizes. This will reduce the impact on the applications without
adversely affecting performance or stability. Make sure the users only have
access to MDE files, which are read-only, not directly the MDB files. This
will reduce any I/O errors.

Try to expedite the process towards a SQL BE database...This is much faster
and more reliable. Use ADO-OLE connection...but this is getting ahead of
ourselves.

HTH
Jim