[AccessD] Message not deliverable

Administrator administrator at it.glasgow.gov.uk
Wed Jan 29 03:48:47 CST 2003

Hi all....

I am migrating an A97DB from Win95 to Win2000Pro and everything is working
fine EXCEPT when printing.

This particular Db prints LOTS of single page reports in quick succession in
varying quantities and I use the PRTDEVMODE properties  to change parameters
such as quantity, tray to print to etc.

My printers tend to slip into LETTER size when they should be in A4...

This happens intermittently and may happen on the first report or the 50th
....of course the printer drivers default is LETTER before it is set up and
I think there is some sort of error when setting the DEVMODE properties
causing the driver to fall back to its defaults ....

Has anyone else experienced this behaviour in Win2000Pro?

It works fine on Win95 (but of course that has its own set of problems )

Any help greatly appreciated

Regards

Tom Keatley