[AccessD] Linking Tables manually

Liz Doering liz at symphonyinfo.com
Wed Jan 29 16:19:00 CST 2003

Jim,

If you know the path to the client's BE, one way to do this is to map a
drive locally to duplicate the client's drives, move the BE to the local
'client' location, link the FE and BE locally with the linked table manager,
then (zip and ) FTP everything to the client.

When they open up the files, they are already linked, with no effort on
their part, and very little effort on your part.

Liz Doering
Symphony Information Services
212 3rd Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55401