[AccessD] Code Librarian /was Thanks

pedro at plex.nl pedro at plex.nl
Fri Jan 31 04:55:00 CST 2003

Hello Group,

isn't it a good idea to make a Code Librarian database, as AccessD group, with a lot of examples of codes and expressions, which also can be searched with keywords and can run as a normall .MDB. Just a thought.

Pedro Janssen

In antwoord op:

> From: "Charlotte Foust" <cfoust at infostatsystems.com>
> To: <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
> Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:38:28 -0800
> Subject: RE: [AccessD] Code Librarian /was Thanks

>It's designed to be an add-in, not something you run direct.  If you
open it as an add-in, it doesn't ask for a password.

Charlotte Foust