[AccessD] Code Librarian /was Thanks

Lembit Soobik Lembit.Soobik at t-online.de
Fri Jan 31 10:41:00 CST 2003

Charlotte,
thats what I was talking about, the complete tool to be filled afterwards with
code pieces.
if we get a few people together who work on it from time to time without
disappearing completely, it can be done. maybe a simple version with limited
search options at the beginning, but something useful.
Remember the Backend Upgrader? was done the same way. Took a long time, but
works.
so, are you interested to participate?
doesnt mean you have to do all the work

Lembit