[AccessD] Email spam risk <rant>

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 31 12:38:01 CST 2003

On 31 Jan 2003 at 12:12, John Bartow wrote:

> I did that but it apparently didn't work!
>
> I'll try again.

Jim,

Make sure you are using the correct password. I have several
different ones at the moment, because I am on several of the DBA
lists. Each one is different

Look at the top line of the Configuration page, it Should say:

AccessD Configuration for john at winhaven.net

for you.

To get to the right page, click the

bottom of the e-mail, scroll down to bottom of that page and put
your e-mail address in the textbox beside the Edit Options button.
That should take you to the right page.

I just finished changing my options on the lists I subscribe to with
no errors other than entering the wrong password for the wrong list,
and that is just an ID ten T error :)
Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never
cease to be amused.