[AccessD] Email spam risk <rant>

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jan 31 12:48:20 CST 2003

Susan,

I use email boss, and spam assassin.  Neither by its self does it.  Together
I get virtually zero spam left in my inbox and the false hit rate is so
close to zero that I just delete it without looking.  Actually I do use some
normal rules, which appear to be looked at before the other two do their
thing, to route a bunch of newsletters I am signed up for into a newsletter
folder.  Some newsletters get tagged as spam, but I just add them to my
rules and prevent that happening.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting