[AccessD] Estimating Help

Jeff Barrows outbak at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 31 14:11:49 CST 2003

OK, I think I have continued to confuse everyone.

All I want / need to know is if anyone has a formula for estimating time
to clean the garbage out of the database tables.  The Archive question
has already been taken care of.  I just want to know, for example, if
you figure the rate at 1 hour per table, if you consider the number of
records, the number of fields in each table, etc.

Ultimately, I am trying to 'start' enforcing required fields and
referential integrity with an eye at porting out to SQL in the 'near'
future.

Jeff Barrows
Outbak Technologies, LLC
Racine, WI