E-mail Acronyms - was RE: [AccessD] Two front end databases with one user interface?

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Jul 1 13:38:02 CDT 2003

Barb,

You are right.  That's what happens when I don't check a URL before
sending it, they move things around so the old links are dead.  Fifty
lashes with a wet noodle to me and fifty lashes with a wet noodle to the
webmaster. <grin>  Anyway, you know what name to search for in the
archives.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency