[AccessD] Application Review =Please Advise=

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 08:54:48 CDT 2003

Hi Group,

(pardon my english...)
I just started with my new job as a VB(A) developer/
analyst.

Today is my second day and I've got a new project
allready. I need to revise an Access 2000 application.
It has 2 db's.
DB1 has all the tables
DB2 has all the forms and stuff and the tables from
DB1 are linked to it.

It uses DAO, but ADO is also checked in the