[AccessD] I am trying to set a value in a combo box to a certain value, if another check box on the form is ch

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Jul 3 10:20:36 CDT 2003

I am trying to set a value in a combo box to a certain value, if another
check box on the form is checked true. The only twist is that the combo
box is in a subform, but that shouldn't be a huge deal...just slightly
different syntax. I have tried the folling methods, but it errors out on
both:

Me!sfExit.Form!numWhyLeft.Column(1) = 1

Me!sfExit.Form!numWhyLeft.Column(0) = "DECEASED"

The error that I am getting is:
Run-time error '451':

Property let procedure not defined and property get procedure did not
return an object

Any ideas on how can I do this?

Thanks!

John W Clark

John W. Clark
Computer Programmer / Asst. Network Administrator
Niagara County
Central Data Processing