[AccessD] I am trying to set a value in a combo box to a certainvalue, if another check box on

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu Jul 3 11:58:10 CDT 2003

Again Gustav, you are the man! I was, as usual, over thinking the
problem...I knew I was going to be kicking myself. I was very close...I
tried, "Me!sfExit.Form!numWhyLeft.Value = "DECEASED"", which is the
equivalent of 1. I can't believe I didn't at least stumble on this one.

Thanks again! Take care!

John W Clark

>>> gustav at cactus.dk 07/03/03 11:49AM >>>
Hi John

You need to set the value of the control itself:

  Me!sfExit.Form!numWhyLeft.Value = 1

/gustav