[AccessD] Date difference

Ray Li ray282828 at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Jul 11 12:25:35 CDT 2003

If we find the date difference between two dates using datediff
function, it may end up an inaccurate difference.  For example, the
start date is 1 July, 2003 and the end date is 5 July, 2003.  The
difference is 5 days.  The answer may be right or wrong.  If the start
date is 1 July 2003 00:00 and the end date is 6 July 2003 00:00.  The
accurate answer should be 3-5 days.  If we ask the staff to record the
time of start date and end date, human delay and error may happen too
unless there is an aid of time recorder.  I would like to know the
general perception of this issue.

Thanks,

Ray