[AccessD] Tree shaped reports: Joe Celco BOM

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jul 15 05:42:53 CDT 2003

Hi Bruce And Arthur

Just located this link with the Access 2000 example database:

  http://www.mvps.org/access/queries/qry0023.htm

for the nested tree lookup without recursion.

In addition to the link below:

  http://www.dbmsmag.com/9603d06.html

these deals with the topic too:

  http://www.dbmsmag.com/9604d06.html
  http://www.dbmsmag.com/9605d06.html

While the idea of a nested tree and pure SQL is nice, maintenance
seems a bit difficult ...

/gustav