[AccessD] ValidationRule+

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:00:57 CDT 2003

Ok...I'll side step...
ValidationRules on Table=enforces when saves or when main form loses
focus...not an option.
ValidationRules on Form=enforces when changing field...not on save.

Is there a way to force the Form ValidationRules via code?  Maybe loop
through all controls and validate?  The problem is if I have a field with
ValidationRules...and the user does not edit that field...the form
validationRules are not enforced?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte