[AccessD] "Query is too complex"

Julie Reardon-Taylor prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:53:31 CDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

Working in the 2002 version of Access.  Have a fairly large query that is
giving me problems.  We keep getting an error message that tells me the
"Query is too complex".  It worked a few days ago, until we added fourteen
more fields and now we are getting the error.  Anyone run into this before?

Also, would like to purchase the developers edition of MS-Access 2002.  Do I
have to purchase the entire Office Developer's edition?  Is it a good idea
to do so?

Thank you for any assistance you may be able to provide.

Julie Reardon-Taylor
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
www.pro-soft.net