[AccessD] Opening multiple/seperate Outlook sessions from Access.

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Jul 31 03:33:42 CDT 2003

Hi

I have three Access applications constantly open on my server dooing
various stuff and one of them is sending/archiving E-mail from outlook
sessions.

The thing is that I have multiple Mailboxes (Exchange 2000) and I need
to get in to the different boxes at the same time.
Or even same mailbox from multiple applications.
This would avoid that I would send a mail from the wrong mailbox and
closing outlook while another app is still accessing it.

I now use a refenrence to Outlook and do it like this

        Set objOut = New Outlook.Application
        Set objONSpace = objOut.GetNamespace("MAPI")
        objONSpace.Logon strMailBox, , True, True

Any idea how I can do this?

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/jonathan

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be <http://www.ithelps.be/>   *  www.boxoffice.be
<http://www.boxoffice.be/>   *  www.stadleuven.be
<http://www.stadleuven.be/>

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be <mailto:figures at boxoffice.be>