[AccessD] Two front end databases with one user interface?

Barbara Ryan BarbaraRyan at cox.net
Tue Jul 1 13:08:10 CDT 2003

Thanks, John......

I was hoping to limit the number of objects in my "vanilla" front end by keeping the "really specific" customizations in another FE.

This is funny--- I didn't quite catch on to the acronym "PITA" --- I thought it must be some high-tech thing, so I did a search in Google. Found the "Palestine Information Technology Association", the "Pacific Islands Telecommunications Association", the Pacific International Trapshooting Association....

...but it just clicked --- that it's a Pain......

Barb