[AccessD] weird query def

Mark H Lists at theopg.com
Tue Jul 1 13:13:10 CDT 2003

Yes I was... sorry. But... have you tried using ADO instead of DAO?

I will have a little bash at it here as I'm a bit bored and just had my
plans for a day out climbing tomorrow scupperred by my mates girlfriend.
I sense a sulk coming on :O( Can you imagine going to Ikea instead of
the Wye Valley, some people!

mark