[AccessD] OT Java VM

Tue Jul 1 15:57:50 CDT 2003

Just be aware that the link will get you a copy of the last MS VM issued,
and that MS will NOT support it, issue patches for it or fix any security
vulnerabilities that come to light.

You say that "stuff I am doing will not work with" the Sun VM. Is this
because your working with MS J++? The law suite was all about MS making
changes to the VM spec, thus blowing out of the water  the notion of Java
being a universal, write once, run everywhere language.