[AccessD] Grab data from another window?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jul 2 07:06:37 CDT 2003

On 2 Jul 2003 at 10:20, Gustav Brock wrote:

> Hi Stuart
>
> Could very well have been Drew (where is he by the way?).
> Look up "HELP!!!! Click another windows button" around Aug. 2002 in
> the archive.

Not that long ago just a week or so, I found it it the archive.

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Jun 25 16:58:13 CDT 2003

Just an FYI, yesterday I built a little VB program that will write
the contents of a listbox to a file.  Not an Access listbox, but a
Listbox class window.  So if you have software that you would like to
copy the listbox contents from, give me a holler, I'll send you the
code.

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg