[AccessD] updating PivotChart's query

Hale, Jim jim.hale at fleetpride.com
Wed Jul 2 11:29:08 CDT 2003

Did you create it using the Pivot table wizard? If so I have never found a
way to add fields after the fact that the pivot table would recognize. I've
quit using the wizard altogether and have gone to excel templates that I
refresh through code. These spreadsheets can easily be changed to
accommodate new fields.
Jim Hale