[AccessD] updating PivotChart's query

Hale, Jim jim.hale at fleetpride.com
Wed Jul 2 14:18:43 CDT 2003

When you you look at the properties of the objects on the form created by
the wizard I've never been able to figure out how to "get at" the pivot
table object to manipulate it. Actually your question would be a great one
to send to Acceess Office Advisor VB or Smart Access. I've seen very little
written that describes what the wizard is doing under the hood.
Jim Hale