[AccessD] Importing DBF file with more than 1024 fields.

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 10:41:07 CDT 2003

Erwin
There are a couple of utilities you might use to do this, such as
dbx.exe (sorry, I don't have a copy anymore). It has a user interface
including a Modify Structure facility. It'd be easy to make several
copies of your dbf then use this to strip out a different set of fields
from each copy.

Just had a quick browse and at http://www.ozs.com/ there's a utility
called WinDBU which may do the trick.

Andy Lacey