[AccessD] Send email with multiple attachments

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 13:27:40 CDT 2003

Mark,

  I've got some VB code that I've been told works well with Access.  Drop me
an e-mail and I can send it along.  BTW, Francisco mentioned BLAT, which is
another good way to go.  It has both an EXE and DLL available, just watch
out as they both do not support the same options (the DLL if I remember is
one to two revs behind).

  What ever you do try and talk directly to the SMTP server (ie. BLAT).  By
doing that, you don't have to worry about which mail client is installed on
the machine.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.